- Implementation of professional solutions like SAP thereby restricting the use of paper.
- Recycling of Dyes.
- Recycling and reuse of water.
- Energy conservation mechanisms are used to conserve natural resources.
- Well planned integrated plant help us in better optimisation of resources.
- Encourage tree plantations.
- Energy saving lights.
- Recycling of cotton waste.
- Rain Water Harvesting.
Bhaskar Foundation is a non- profit charitable trust registered under the Indian Trust act. The trust is promoted by Dainik Bhaskar group with an aim to uplift the Indian society through various development programmes. Awareness and enlightenment of society are an important part of the foundation's activities.
Foundation aims at covering a broad spectrum of issues which include:
- Healthcare and Sanitation
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- National security
- Employment and skill development
- Empowerment of girl child